Friday, May 4, 2012

Letters

Can you believe I'm going to be lucky enough to be living with this AMAZING bread maker all summer?!! She's pretty much the COOLEST kid EVER!!!
Dear Amelia, I hope you're the one who makes the food in the Celestial Kingdom. No joke. This bread and bread pudding just gave me a taste of what it's going to be like, and I'm super excited.

Dear Jarrett, Thanks for reading Oh the Place You Will Go with me today on the floor in the children's section of the bookstore during lunch . I'm excited to go rock climbing with you tonight! We're gonna ROCK it (pun very much intended!)

Dear Whitney, I can't believe you're leaving us soon! And you're running off to become A MARRIED WOMEN!!!  AHHHHH!!! We're all SO excited for you and Joe! Let's make these last days with you as a single lady count!

Dear Jason Frizzell, You always stop to say hi when I see you at the path south of campus. You're such a good, nice person and I'm glad that you're hanging out with us this spring/summer here at CP. That way, we can continue to have awesome conversations about mother ducks and how much we love the prophets and other awesome, random, amazing stuff.

Dear Jared McBride and Eric Johnson, Thanks for stopping to talk last night. You two are stellar! (And good job remembering the ASL I taught you, Jared!)

No comments:

Post a Comment