Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Letters

Dear Kayci, Good luck with your crazy week! Make it through this one and you just got three (?) more after that, then finals, then FREEDOM! And then you get to go on your mission! Not a bad plan, eh? Keep it up, girl!

Dear Sunshine, Come back maybe? Pleeeeease?!!!

Dear Besty, Elora, Hannah, and Elicia, Watching the end of "Enchanted" while drinking milk with awesome chocolate milk straws was super fun and very relaxing. I hope that I can start joining you guys for adventures more often during my last month as your roommate!

Dear Future Roommate Emily, Thanks for chatting last night! You seem amazing and I'm very excited to get to know you more over the next year or so as we share adventures living together in the tiny attic of the read brick house on 355 East 500 North.

Dear Kap and Ryan, Seeing you two on Sunday was like finding out, upon arriving, that they're giving away free ice cream at the Creamery (that's never happened to me, but it would make my day if it did). Thank you for being steadfast, strong, and stalwart men of God who strive every day to live the gospel. I want to be more like you.

Dear Kathleena, It was awesome to see you on Sunday. Thank you for showing me around the places in your ward so that I could find somewhere to live! I'm excited to be in the same ward as you!

Dear Heavenly Father, It's not very fun opening up after guarding myself for so long. I guess, though, faith is reckless, so this must just all be part of the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment