Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Letters

Dear Zumba, I rather enjoyed skipping you think morning. I guess things just aren't working out between us right now. Sorry.

Dear Lauren, Happy stinkin' birthday, woman!!!!! Thanks for being born and for even one-uping that by being awesome too! Here's to memories of cleaning stinky bathrooms, staying up late talking, and for doing silly things.

Dear Tara and Nicole, I'm so excited to live with you two next year! Now we just have to find a place...

Dear Dr. Coombs, I loved your lesson yesterday. Thanks for being so energetic and all-around awesome. I secretly want to be you some day.

Dear President and Sis Samuelson, Yesterday I realized that you two have been working on being president of BYU for half my life. Whoah. Thank you for all your service, especially these past four years. It's been great. (And I'm now at a loss as to what we're going to say at basketball games!)

Dear Mom, Thanks for your text late last night. I didn't get it until this morning, but it made me super happy. I'm so grateful to know that I have a support team rooting for me up in Washington.

Dear Today's Motto, Optimism and gratitude...? Yes?


No comments:

Post a Comment