Sunday, March 9, 2014

Letters

Dear Scripture Study, Best. Thing. Ever. I'm definitely going to keep keepin' you awesome because you just make everything else awesome.

Dear Roomies, I love doing waffle Sundays with you. I also love and super appreciate the happy spirit that you each bring into our apartment. I feel grateful to live with amazing women who bring an amazing spirit into my life.

Dear Betsy, YOU SURVIVED BRAIN SURGERY!!!! Congratulations. We're happy to have you back home. :)

Dear Quincy, Thank you for your lesson today in Relief Society. It helped remind me of the importance of my family and of how much I love them. You are such a talented teacher. Thank you for the love you bring into the classroom.

Dear Kate and Abby, Thank you so much for talking with me today on the phone. I love hearing about your life and am grateful that technology makes it so easy to keep in touch. And by the way, you two are two of my four favorite sisters in the whole world!

Dear Ethan, Rachel, and Lauren, Dinner with you three was wonderful. I love that we can still be such good friends even though we've gone different ways. It's good to know that I have people like you guys in my life to fall back on when things get rough.

Dear Jamie and Garrick, Thanks for letting us invade your snazzy little abode tonight to make cookie bars (which turned out super good!) and to play Settlers. You guys are great. And I love the pillows on your couch.

Dear Chris, You company was much appreciated tonight as we braved the Gaffneys'. You were willing to make some needed trades with me while we played Settlers and you even know where both Jerome and Vancouver are, so you must not be that bad of a guy. I just hope that next time we can beat Jamie.

Dear Heavenly Father, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment