Friday, March 28, 2014

Letters

Dear Holly, I loved getting my daily dose of you via phone on Monday. You have such a beautiful smile! 

Dear Ryan and Shalyse, Thank you for the WONDERFUL dinner on Tuesday evening! I loved catching up with you! Good luck with getting things moving forward towards your move to St. Louis over the next several months, and thank you for the books!

Dear Kathleena, Even though it was quick, I was glad I got to see you Tuesday night. Thanks for always being a listening ear; you have been one of my saving graces this semester. I hope to see you before you leave for your trip in a week and a half, and then I'll see you when you get back and we're in the same ward!

Dear Sarah, The chat with you on Wednesday night was wonderful. I'm always amazed by how we often seem to be at the same place in life. I love you! 

Dear Teaching Lit Class, Thanks for the discussion yesterday. I'm still trying to figure out what sort of books I want to read and what kind of books to have on the shelves in my classroom. Leading everything back to having the Holy Ghost and letting him be our guide, like you guys pointed out in class, I think is a key to finding the answer.

Dear Nate, Dinner and seeing "Pride and Prejudice" performed in the HFAC with you last night was so fun! And we were so cool that we even coordinated wearing "Run Against Caner" bracelets! Thanks for the splendid evening.

Dear Today's Lesson Plan, It's the last time I'm going to be in the schools for my practicum class. Next time I'm teaching in a classroom I'll be the real teacher. Hope you go well today and that my staying up until 1am to get your gone was not in vain!

Dear Weekend, I love the idea of all you hold, waiting before me. Homework, teaching, going to the temple, watching the Women's Broadcast, break the fast, my last fast Sunday in the BYU YSA 41st ward, and who knows what else! I'm excited to get things done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment