Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Letters

Dear Four Hours of Sleep, It's so easy to fall asleep when you're all I have.

Dear Ems, Thanks for letting me go shopping with you yesterday and then for hanging out with Jon and I last night. Thanks especially for laughing really hard with me when everyone in the group (*cough* Jon *cough*) wasn't on the same page. That was fun.

Dear Jon, Thank you for running with me in the rain, for replying to my text even when you have no idea what I'm talking about, for smiling at me, for sitting patiently when Emily and I laugh and you don't quite understand why, for wanting to read a General Conference talk with me every night, for being patient when I'm dramatic and for everything else in between. I'm super going to miss seeing you every day when I go home to Washington for a week.

Dear Family, Yea for our annual backpacking trip!!! I'm so excited to see you all and to sweat and to play and to enjoy beautiful Washington and to make amazing memories. It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

Dear Hannah, Girl--I LOVE talking with you! Thanks so much for stopping by last night and just chatting up a storm while I failed at making tortillas. You and I are both awesome!

Dear Janell, It was so good to get to stop by last night to talk with you. Thanks for letting us come by and for taking the time to just chat about life. Good luck at work today!

Dear Tuesday, I'm quite determined to make you fantastic. Just thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment