Monday, July 29, 2013

Link Fun

Why do I have the best life in the whole world?

I get to leave on Wednesday to go backpacking with the fam in Washington.

I got to go to church yesterday.

I spent the weekend having fun with my sister.

I have a job.

My home teacher came over yesterday.

I have kind, loving roommates.

I can pray to my loving Heavenly Father.

I can learn.

I can grow.

I'm dating the best boy I know.

I have, and can, overcome sin, mistakes and bad times.

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

I can smile.

I got to laugh with Jason Frizzell yesterday.

I am part of a fantastic ward full of people who love me.

I have found this song which I love!

I am me!

I get to be ALIVE today! I get to triumph, act, do, serve, uplift, achieve, love and live. What a quite absolutely wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment