Monday, June 25, 2012

Letters

The AWESOME Crew! Aren't I lucky to have such AMAZING friends?!

Dear Brad, I'll spit in a cup for you any day. I'd do pretty much anything for a guy as awesome, Christ-like, and charitable as you.

Dear Brady, Thanks for showing me how to spin a bowling ball crazy cool. And for being crazy cool yourself. And for beating me. By one point. On the last bowl. (No--I'm not resentful....)

Dear Holly, You can do it! Bowling, classes, being beautiful, and being all around super awesome! Thanks SO MUCH for coming with us on such late notice! Have fun in Alaska on your cruise!

Dear Spencer, It's not fair that you that you wouldn't let me pay for your bowling. It was supposed to be a gift. And the $5 you gave me was more than the cost for two people. I suppose I'll let you get away with being super awesome.

Dear Eric, Thanks for wearing the princess crown without even complaining. And the blue socks. And for your sweet, sweet message on the ward facebook page. You are one of the most genuinely kind and good people that I know.

Dear Amelia, You make great faces. Both on and off camera. (Another reason why I love you!) Keep smiling! (And puckering. And grimacing. And puffing. And goofy-ing.)

Dear Rachel, You are more photogenic than you think. I love you. And your laugh. And being your roommate. And seeing you every morning when I wake-up.

Everyone's crazy cool socks

No comments:

Post a Comment