Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Letters

Shen Shen and I at Spoon It Up!
Dear Shen Shen, I loved hiking the Y and having a water balloon fight and going to get frozen yogurt and playing Uno and celebrating your birthday with you. You are such a sweet, fun girl!

Having fun at the top of the Y!
Dear Eric, Thanks for hiking the Y with Shen Shen and I and for helping with the water balloon fight and for going to Divine Comedy with Sarah and I. You are pretty much the best x-coworker in the whole world!

Dear Spencer Olsen, Thanks for stopping to say "hi" last night. It meant a lot.

Dear Old FHE Group, Yea for going camping this weekend! I'm super excited to be outside and have lots of fun with you all. Let's make it the best EVER!

Dear ASL Class, I'm going to miss you so super much! Thanks, Brandon, for teaching us so much and for letting us have so much fun. I really love ASL.

Dear Scriptures, You are amazing. Let's hang out tonight, okay?

Dear Kelly Prue, I'm so excited to get to serve with you in the Relief Society Presidency! You are awesome and amazing and we're going to have so much fun!

Dear Sarah Porter, You are pretty much an awesome person. Thanks for going to Divine Comedy and for watching Becoming Jane with me on Saturday night and for sending me nice text messages and for talking on the bench outside and for giving amazing Relief Society lessons and for writing amazing music for BYU's play Arabian Nights and for just being an awesome "you". Keep it up.


1 comment:

  1. I made it onto the Blo-Mo Blog! It's like being on TV except more awesome!

    ReplyDelete