Monday, June 25, 2012

Letters


Dear Ward, It would be hard to find another student ward with members as loving and charitable as you are. From sitting next to people who were alone in church to helping Leslie at 9pm on a Saturday night with her project to just being all-around awesome/amazing people--you guys are the best.


Dear Brad/Spencer/Eric/Kristin, Happy birthday! Thanks for being awesome friends. Each and every one of you have lifted me when I was having a low day. Each and every one of you have made me smile. Each and every one of you make me very grateful to be your friend. I love you guys!

AWESOME (and very wet) ward activity!
Dear Ward (Again), The kickball/water balloon fight activity on Saturday was a BLAST! Thanks for being so much fun to be with.

Bishop and the boys of S106 at Treat Night. Bishop posted this picture on facebook. I think he's on there more than any of us are.
Dear Bishop, Thanks for being an amazing Bishop and for being willing to be goofy and awesome. I appreciate all you do for our ward and for me.


Dear Sarah Porter, You give awesome Relief Society lessons. The End.

Dear Hannah, Thanks for putting together the picnic at Provo Lake yesterday afternoon. It was so much fun to eat super good food, practice super awesome ASL, and be with super awesome people. I like you!

Dear Emily, I love you and am so super excited that you're coming to live with me in a few weeks. We're going to have super awesome fun!

Dear Family, Excited to go backpacking with you guys in a few weeks? Affirmative.

Dear Heavenly Father, I don't even know what to type, but I suppose that's okay. You get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment