Monday, May 25, 2015

SHE'S HERE!!!

Friday was the day I've been waiting for for a long time.

IT WAS THE DAY JESSICA MOVED TO UTAH!!!!


See--look! This is me picking her up from the airport!

I've been so super excited to have her come live in the same town as me so that we can play and so that when I have free time and I don't feel like being productive and Jon is gone and I have nothing to do I can hunt her down and be annoying to her and it won't even matter! Also, it's soooo nice to have a female family member back in my life in person. Jon just doesn't get it when I say "How 'bout we just sit and talk?"

We celebrated the night by taking her to one of our favorite restaurants--El Gallo Giro. I ordered a burrito and they brought me a tortilla stuffed to the size of a baby.


Trust me--this picture doesn't do it justice.

Of course by the time they brought it out, I was already so full of horchata that I barely had room to fit any of it inside my belly.

I ate most of it.

When we got home, we initiated Jessica into the house by playing several rounds of Monopoly Deal. I won the first three games and Jon won the last, though Jon will tell you I really only won two out of three because the first round was just a practice round and he wasn't really trying his hardest. Apparently, Mr. Pride couldn't face the truth.


It's going to be an awesome summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment