Thursday, June 27, 2013

Late Night Milkshake Run


Last week we the last week of Spring term, which means that it was also the last week for some of the students in my ward. To celebrate, a group of us went to Sonic and got milkshakes! The best things about going to Sonic to get milkshakes after 8pm is that they're half off and they have a zillion flavors and they're huge (as in a small is equivalent to most places' medium). Because I had already had my sugar fill for the day, I passed on getting a milkshake for myself that night. The next night, however, Jon and I went and bought a large Oreo cheesecake one to share. It was quite absolutely divine. I've also gotten their strawberry chocolate shake before and loved it. The only downsider about these shakes is that sometimes they can be a little runny. It's been hit and miss for me--sometimes they're thick (which is what I like) and sometimes they're not. For the price though, I think it's worth the risk.


Late Night Milkshake Run
Where: Sonic
When: After 8pm so that they're half-off!!! (Yea for a $2.50 large!)
Pros: Lots of flavors to pick from that you can milk and match, cheap, lots for your money
Cons: Sometimes the shakes are runny

No comments:

Post a Comment