Thursday, June 27, 2013

Buffalo Peak Hike

Jon and I went on one of the most beautiful hikes I've ever been on the other day! It was called Buffalo Peak Trail. Jon's boss, Tyson, recommended that we give it a look--said that it was very pretty and had tons of wildflowers. His review didn't do the place justice. I felt like I'd fallen into the 2006 version of Pride and Prejudice! The colors were rich, the landscape was shapely and the view was awe-inspiring. The hike was fairly steep towards the end, but extremely short overall (about 1/2 a mile or so). Jon and I hiked to the top, looked over onto Provo, and then backtracked just a little bit to a place we liked that faced the backside of Squaw Peak to eat dinner. I feel like the pictures we took can do more at this point than any more words, so I'll let them do the rest of the talking. I'm just so grateful to live somewhere where a place this beautiful is practically in my backyard.







No comments:

Post a Comment