Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Letters

Emily and I at Evidance
 

Dear Emily, I loved being able to go to the Evidance performance last Saturday. Spending weekends with you is the best. I also love having weight-lifting class with you twice a week. Not only do I get to get super strong, but I get to spend time with you. Good luck with school this week! You can do it!

Dear Lauren, You can do it. All of it. End of story.

Dear Gideon, WELCOME HOME!!!! Has it really been two years?! Good job for serving faithfully. It's so good to have you back.

Dear School Week, Please, have a little mercy. Don't kill me.

Dear School Week, Please keep pushing me hard so that I become even more super awesome and learn so many super awesome things!

Dear Self, Think you might be feeling a little conflicted about the school week?

Dear Hymn Book, I really like studying a song from you every night before I read my scriptures. You bring so much comfort and enthusiasm and love to my study. Thank you.

Dear Me, Heavenly Father knows how crazy your life is because He's the one who has given you so many things to get done each day. The responsibilities you have come from Him. Why? He trusts that you can do it. He knows that you can do it. Conclusion? You can most definitely do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment