Thursday, December 14, 2017

Phoebe Month Five

Here's what Phoebe's been up to in month five...

  • Trying out--and loving!--rice cereal. She's so anxious to eat it when we feed her that she yanks the spoon towards her face!
  • Her first big road trip. We went to Idaho for Thanksgiving.
  • She's stopped trying to eat her hands as much and has moved on to trying to eat her feet. She could probably be a yoga instructor with some of the poses she comes up with in order to get her foot into her mouth.
  • She's much more aware and loves to play! That means that sometimes when mom (me!) sets her down, that's pretty boring and that silly mom should pick her right back up. Hence, I've discovered that if I ever lost a hand, I could still get a lot done around the house.
  • She continues to love walks and runs with mom.
  • The bathtub is her happy place.
  • When she's tired, she makes bubbling noises with her mouth.
  • She's stopped squealing so much, but still loves to be with people and in new places.
  • She's crying for me to go pick her up from her nap right now, so I guess that's all I get to tell!

1 comment:

  1. AND! She's the squishiest little squish that has ever been!!!!!

    ReplyDelete