Saturday, October 3, 2015

Oneonta Falls Hike and Abby and Kate in Tacoma

In-between getting a new job and moving up to Tacoma and waiting for Jon to make the trip himself, I was blessed to spend a lot of time with family. Not wanting to be alone, I went to Vancouver almost as soon as I got to Tacoma and had fun there!

One highlight of time in Vancouver was hiking Oneonta Falls with the Nuffers for family night. Oneonta is like a mini Oregon version of Utah's The Narrows. It's only a fourth of a mile to the waterfall, but it was still very fun!






After having fun in Vancouver, I drug Abby and Kate up to Tacoma with me and we had fun for a few days! We watched movies, made pizza, got frozen yogurt, and went to the park.



We're all smiling in this picture...it's a miracle!





We had some fun with the Frisbee while at the park. We're horrible at both throwing and catching it, but we make pretty good Frisbee models!





Without a doubt, one of my favorite things about our move to Tacoma is having family so near!

No comments:

Post a Comment