Sunday, October 25, 2015

Dinner with Holly, Alix, and Jules

This past week I was blessed with the opportunity to reunite with some old friends! Being back in Washington, I've kept thinking that I needed to get together with Miss. Holly Engh--one of my best friends growing up--because I was pretty sure that she still lived in the state. So I texted her to set something up and it so happened that she was getting together with another one of my good childhood friends--Alix Child--the following week and they wanted me along! And so Tuesday evening came, I left school as soon as I could, drove down to Portland, and we had a wonderful evening eating wonderful food!

Most the conversation was just catching up on each others' lives. I loved how easy it was to talk, though. Even though it's been years, we picked it all up like it was only yesterday. I look forward for more happy reunions like this in the years to come!



(Oh--and lest I get in trouble for not mentioning--Jules, Holly's boyfriend, was there with us too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment