Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Seattle Children's Hospital

One of the biggest blessings through the adventure of repairing Phoebe's cleft lip was being able to work with Seattle Children's Hospital. I cannot say enough good about them. They have the friendliest receptionists--both over the phone and in person--that I have ever worked with and their medical personnel is top notch. I felt like people actually listened to me when I expressed questions and concerns and that they actually wanted to help me and my daughter. Above all, I can see in the eyes of the nurses and doctors that work there that they are passionate about their work not just because they enjoy the job, but because they care about the patients they work with. 


In a nutshell--this hospital is just full of genuinely good and caring people. Their goodness, paired with the goodness of their line of work, makes it a place where the veil between this world and the next is thin. Phoebe is a lucky girl to have been taken care of at such a special place.

Here's some snapshots of the people we worked with (click on their names):

Our Plastic Surgeon: Raymond W. Tse, MD

Our Pediatrician at Seattle Children's: Emily R. Gallagher, MD, MP

No comments:

Post a Comment