Thursday, February 21, 2013

Small and Simple Things #8: Tomorrows

Some days when the to-do list feels too overwhelming and all the crazy/perplexing/wonderful/confusing thoughts of life all come crashing down on you all at once and you wish you could just know the answers to everything but know that you have to wait and that you really should have been doing your homework for the past two hours but really haven't--on those days it's good to know that you can put everything on hold for a bit and wake-up to a fresh, new tomorrow. Heavenly Father knew we would need tomorrows. If it weren't for the need for sleep I think I would work myself nearly to death. But Heavenly Father, in His wisdom, figured out a way to make me have to stop, to calm down, and to start over on all the craziness with a fresh, strength-renewed, happier and hope-filled tomorrow. That's why tonight I can finish up this post, put my thoughts to rest, and get-up to face them again in the morning. I can have another try. Another chance. I'm so grateful for tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment