Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Counting Blessings

I've been MIA lately because of THIS project that I'm working on. But now, I'm back! (I know--I just made your day).

Even though my life's been a little crazy of late, I've been floored by how many blessings the Lord sends my way every single day.

For example, my sister Emily lives right upstairs from where I live and we can see each other whenever we want and even go on fun weekend adventures to our Aunt Martha's house to spend the weekend and go shoe shopping and do laundry for free.

For example, I got to go talk to the girls in the yellow house last night and they were so kind and friendly and super understanding and willing to talk about be best friends.

For example, I go to a school where I'm surrounded by tons of other really awesome people and many amazing professors who dedicate lots of time in helping me become a successful teacher.

For example, I work at an awesome office with awesome people who make me smile and laugh and are the best.

For example, the General Conference issue of the Ensign just came out and I get to read all the talks from our living prophets and apostles.

For example, Thanksgiving break is only 3 weeks away!

For example, snow is not permanently sticking to the ground yet.

For example, I got to go to the Utah Council of Teachers of English conference this past Friday.

For example, I have Halloween candy.

For example, I got free dinner on Monday night because the bishop hosted several FHE groups over for dinner.

For example, I have awesome roommates who give me hugs and leave me notes and smile and keep things positive.

For example, Christmas is only 49 days away.

For example, I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me and are there for me. They've got my back.

This is a season of Thanksgiving. I'm going to celebrate it by trying harder to recognize the Lord's hand in my life every day, and being happy for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment